onsdag 8. april 2009

Finally, an open forum where I can vent my thoughts and ideas!


Hello people,

Well I have taken your requests seriously and decided to do as the rest of the world and create my very own blog.
Those of you who know me well know that I have a strong and sometimes odd opinions about everything..and I mean EVERYTHING. I have been that way for as long as I can remember. It started in early childhood when I was about 2 or 3 years old and would bother my grandmother in the kitchen by pulling out every single item from the drawers asking "what is this" and "what does it do" followed by "why".
I can't even begin to count all the times I have heard "Cant you just let it go" or "Do you ever shut up" while growing up. I'm sure people still think that about me, but since I am now an adult people dont dare to confront me with it. Add me being kind of tall, broad shouldered, strong voice and eyes that say "I WILL fight you on this" and people will pretty much just leave me alone. Yay for viking genetics!

So here it is; Hansens Hot Topics. I am very excited to start this written journey as I am always bursting at the seems with things I feel I should share with the world wether it be fashion tips or topics of a deeper more spiritual nature.
If you have any ideas for a "Hot Topic" feel free to let me know by sending me an email or simply adding a comment to my blog.
I am technically handicapped so I still havent figured out how this thing works. Give me some time, Im a fast adaptable learner.

Enjoy!

2 kommentarer:

  1. welcome!! So excited to keep a little bit more up to date with your goings...and thoughts.

    SvarSlett